Exhibition & Poster competition
1st Eastern Medicine Exhibition and Poster Competition 2022
The 1st Eastern Medicine Exhibition and Poster Competition 2022 organized by College of Eastern Medicine, Faculty of Eastern Medicine and Natural Sciences was held on Wednesday October 12, 2022. Projects and posters (27) were presented by BEMS students from 1st to 4th year. Faculty members from different department of the University. Students from different department of the University. The exhibition was focused to highlight philosophy of Eastern Medicine and its regimental therapies. The overall idea was to promote project based learning as an effective tool for students.
Panel of evaluators from different specialty keenly evaluated these projects and posters entitled principles of Eastern Medicine, regimental therapies, Eastern Medicine formulations and evidence based pharmacological actions of medicinal plants.
- Dr Waseem Fatima, Senior Consultant Eastern Medicine, Hamdard.
- Syed Zahoor ul Hassan Zaidi, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Eastern Medicine, Hamdard University, Karachi.
- Syed Ali Salman, Manager Regulatory Affairs, Abbott Pharma.
- Qanit Tayyab, Manager, R&D Herbion Naturals.
- Dr. Syed Irfan Haider, Vice Chancellor, Ziauddin University.
- Shireen, MS Ziauddin Hospital.
- Dr. Fahad Azim, Dean Faculty of Engineering science technology and Management, Director link Road Campus.
- Dr. Rubina Hakeem, HOD, HND.
- Saad Javed Khan, Chairperson, Department of Biomedical Engineering.
- Munaf, Chairperson, Post-Graduation Studies.
- Waqas Mohiuddin, Economic Commerce Manager, Hiba Life.
- Hafsa Tanweer, Assistant Manager, Hiba Life.
- Humera HOD, Medical Technology.
As many as 42 projects from different sections were displayed including:
- Pharmacology Section (BEMS 4th Year),
- Medicinal Plant used Systemic Disease (BEMS 3rd Year),
- Regimental Therapies Section (BEMS 2nd Year),
- Diet Therapy and Natural Products (BEMS 1st Year)