2ND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
Our theme for this year is:
NUTRITION AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Call For Abstracts
The Human Nutrition and Dietetics department, Ziauddin university in collaboration with NFP is inviting all students, colleagues, researchers, academia, practitioners and affiliates to attend 2nd international hybrid conference to update knowledge and information.
We are currently inviting abstract submission for our 2nd International hybrid Conference to be held on the 4th May, 2023 at Ziauddin University auditorium, Clifton campus Karachi.
If you are interested to showcase your high quality completed research at 2nd International Hybrid Conference then please
- Submit your abstract at the link below: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSen5Jl9uoeesQoZmnUueD_TDgE5oPexrILItCIPg9PJzKMJYQ/viewform
- More information regarding submission can be Found on below link: https://femns.zu.edu.pk/abstract-submission-guidelines/
Submissions can focus on:
- Researches of nutrition related fields supporting Sustainable Development will be accepted
- Nutrition related original research
- Abstract submission: April 18th, 2023
- Abstract acceptance: April 27th, 2023
- Conference registration: April 29th, 2023
We have extended the abstract submission deadline till 30th April and the final decision will be announced on 1st May.
However, we will be accepting abstracts for poster presentation only.
Additionally, those who have already submitted their abstracts for oral presentation will be informed about the decision on 27th April.
(For all presenters only)
For further inquiries please contact organizing committee at [email protected]
|ABSTRACT SUBMISSION REQUIREMNETS|
|– 200-250 words
– Font: Times New Roman Size:12
– Single line spacing that includes:
|1. Title of the Study|
|2. Name of the Authors|
|3. Author Organization and Affiliation|
|4. Principal Author’s Contact Details|
|7. Methods (study design, sampling method, size, data collection method, tools and analysis)|
Last Date for Registration: 27th April-2023 (3:00 pm PST)
|Professionals||RS. 3000||Undergraduate Students||RS.1500|
|Group discount For Professionals (5 members)||RS. 2500 each||ZU HND Undergraduate Students||RS. 500|
Registration can be done by one of the following two methods:
- Electronically using link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdLuMI5zLIiBspQaq9N71xvbHxPUxlzXDRarn6y6hJXMVmZzg/viewform
- Physically at HND stalls arranged at various ZU facilities
Fees can be submitted by any of the following two methods:
- Online payment: BANK DETAILS: http://registration.zu.edu.pk/login
- Submitting fees by hand at various ZU HND stalls ( Hospital, OPD Building, Nursing Building, ZCRS, North Campus, ZUFEST)
Note: Proof of payment will be required at the day of conference for attendance