Abstract Submission Guidelines
- 2nd International Conference will be a hybrid conference; however, authors must attend and present at the conference in-person or virtually.
- Papers may have multiple authors; at least one author must register for and attend the conference
- The submitting author should input all author details and upload the abstract using the link:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSen5Jl9uoeesQoZmnUueD_TDgE5oPexrILItCIPg9PJzKMJYQ/viewform
- Authors should indicate the type of submission (paper, poster) on the form.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English
- Proofread your abstract carefully. Do NOT rely on computer spell-check software only. Any abstracts that have significant typographical or grammatical errors will be disqualified.
These face-to-face or virtual presentation sessions are approximately 10 minutes followed by a question period. They can address a range of theoretical, educational or research-based topics relating to the conference theme.
Posters will be displayed in hard copy format (36’ * 36” poster size) and presented in real time and space with a question period. They can address a range of theoretical, educational or research-based topics relating to the conference theme.
The Abstracts should be submitted by April, 18th 2023 that should follow all submission guidelines described below:
|ABSTRACT SUBMISSION REQUIREMNETS:|
– One-page abstract- 200-250 words
– Font: Times New Roman Size:12
– Single line spacing that includes:
|1. Title of the Study|
|2. Name of the Authors|
|3. Author Organization and Affiliation|
|4. Principal Author’s Contact Details|
|6. Aims & Objectives|
|7. Methods (study design, sampling method, size, data collection method, tools and analysis)|
|8. Results and Discussion|
All abstracts are peer-reviewed by a panel of nutrition and dietetics practitioners with specific experience in appropriate practice areas.
Abstracts that do not comply with these instructions will not be reviewed.
The acceptance of abstracts will be informed by 27th April, 2023.
After abstract acceptance last date to register for conference is 29th April, 2023