Faculty of Eastern Medicine and Natural Sciences focuses on outcomes-based learning which ensures that students receive skills that are immediately transferable to the workforce.
Ziauddin University founded in the memory of Sir Dr. Ziauddin Ahmad vision to promote quality education through excellence in teaching, research, and public service. Following the vision of the founder, Faculty of Eastern Medicine and Natural Sciences is engaged to reassure the fulfillment of the vision contributing to provide a culture of collaboration and collective responsibility to develop effective and consistent teaching practices and to improve student achievement.
The aim of this Faculty is to implement its mission with the highest professional and ethical standards in an environment that enables each of our students for excellence in Clinical Training, Research, Dietotherapy and Organic Plant Cultivation activities to serve the noble cause.
The vision of the Faculty of Eastern Medicine and Natural Sciences is to create transformative impact on society through innovation in research, quality education and professional development.
The Faculty of Eastern Medicine and Natural Sciences aims to impart quality education and develop new trends of research to play an effective part in the development of professionals for achieving excellence in their respective fields. Our focus is on deep practical knowledge, leadership, interpersonal skills and to deal with challenges of emerging world.
College of Eastern Medicine:
- Bachelor of Eastern Medicine & Surgery (BEMS) 5 years degree program with one year house job.
College of Horticulture:
- BS Horticulture (4 Years Degree Program)
College of Natural Sciences:
- BS Human Nutrition & Dietetics (4 Years Degree Program)
- Our dealing with the community is based on transparent and respectful relation.
- In order to support the learning environment, we recognize the diversity and value the interaction between faculty, students, employees and collaborators.
- Pursuit to excellence in the field is our fundamental prerequisite. Our commitment to quality education with our academic offerings is the reflection towards excellence.
- Faculty endeavors to highlight social problems and seek solutions creating balance environment between humanity and nature.
- We try to create positive impact leading towards health supportive environment.